We welcome all genres including but not limited to: gen, het, poly, slash, & femmeslash fanwork.
1. All fanwork must feature at least one main character of color from the Harry Potter fandom. Fake cuts/x-posts are perfectly alright.
2. Always use tags. If you need a tag, let a mod know.
3. Any fanfiction posted here should have proper punctuation and grammar.
4. All fanwork must have the appropriate header and subject. If you are unsure as to how your story should be rated, please contact a mod for clarification.
5. Please include an appropriate disclaimer for your work.
6. Use lj-cut tags when posting anything longer than 100 words or images greater than 150px by 150px.
7. Pimping for other communities isn't allowed without permission from the community moderators but feel free to contact a mod if you have a pertinent fest/challenge/comm.
Absolutely no flaming or wank is allowed. Please use your good sense. Anonymous commenting is disabled on all posts to minimize the presence of trolls and spammers. Violators will be summarily banned.
Comment here if you'd like to affiliate with us.
- profile @ noveltybox